2023 State Convention
Annual Convention for the Free Libertarian Party of New Mexico.
The annual convention of the Free Libertarian Party of New Mexico (FLPNM) will convene on Saturday, March 4th, 2023 at 10:00am at:
5151 Lang NE
Albuquerque NM 87109
The venue will open at 9:00am, with registration of delegates beginning at 9:20. The Convention will convene promptly at 10:00, so you should plan to be there no later than 9:30am to register.
Call to 2023 Convention
The convention is free to the public, but voting at the convention is limited to members in good standing of the FLPNM. Per our Bylaws, the requirements for membership in the FLPNM are:
- Payment of $25 annual dues.
- Your signature on our Non-initiation of Force statement.
- Your contact information and agreement to allow us to contact you about Party business.
- You must certify that you are a legal resident of New Mexico.
In order to vote at the convention, the deadline to fulfill these requirements is February 2nd, 2023. You can complete all of these at our website: https://flpnm.org/sign-up/
Members meeting the requirements above are requested to attend the convention and vote.
- Approval of Agenda
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of the State Central Committee, including all directors, Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer
- Election of the Judicial Committee (5 positions)
- Amendments to the Bylaws
- Non-partisan Race Opportunities
The delegates in Convention may conduct other such business as is proper under the FLPNM Bylaws by amending the Convention agenda.
We plan to have morning coffee and pizza for lunch at no charge for members.
Additional events, which may require a ticket purchase, are being planned.
For inquiries regarding delegate credentials, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!
Rudolph Kohn, Secretary, Free Libertarian Party of New Mexico